I came across this manga and finally found time to read it. 1-Click ordering is not available for this item. feed: rss 2.0, 无论是一部作品、一个人,还是一件事,都往往可以衍生出许多不同的话题。将这些话题细分出来,分别进行讨论,会有更多收获。, © 2005-2020 douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. A stirring addendum to the novel. The minimalist illustrations are done separately for each part by Mioko Ohnishi and Youhei Oguma, but they are nowhere near as good as Taguchi's in the manga series. Like some other readers, I am not sure why these stories were not included in the main manga. 『バトル・ロワイアル』(Battle Royale)は、高見広春の小説、およびそれを原作とした漫画、映画作品。略称は「バトロワ」「BR」。「バトル・ロワイヤル」は誤記。, 中学生達が殺し合いを強いられるという内容。第5回日本ホラー小説大賞の最終候補に残ったものの、荒俣宏、高橋克彦、林真理子ら審査員からは、「非常に不愉快」「こう言う事を考える作者が嫌い」「賞の為には絶対マイナス」など、多くの不評を買い、受賞を逃す[1](選者の1人が後に書くところによると、最大の落選理由は作品的に落ちるからであり、しかし、おもしろいから売れるだろうと、別の場で語り合っていたとされる[2][3])。 Kids these days! Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. the stories in this still captures the feeling of what's in the novel, the sadness of having hopes lost because of the "experiment." This is a pair of side stories related to the Battle Royale central story. i didn't feel for them especially the second story. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Sometimes I got a little lost on who was who or who liked who, so it's essential to pay close attention when reading. Amazon Price New from Used from Comic "Please retry" CDN$ 12.76 — CDN$ 12.76: Comic バトル昆虫伝. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. If you've read Koushun Takami's novel, or the manga adaptation, or seen the movie, you remember the girls in the lighthouse. 『バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境』 連載期間は2011年から不定期。 灯台に立てこもった女子グループ6人にスポットを当てたスピンオフ作品。 シナリオは原作者の高見広春が担当し、この漫画のために新作を書き下ろす。 i read the novel first and i just love the fact that there's this. I've heard this compared to Hunger Games and... yeah, it is. i find this so good! Reading it without BR might be confusing and would certainly have less emotional impact. プログラム。それは、全体主義国家・大東亜共和国が毎年行っている軍事実験。中学3年生の学級1つが無作為に選びだされ、クラスメイト同士でたった1つの生き残りの椅子をかけて殺し合うというものだ。そして、修学旅行に行くバスに乗っていた香川県城岩町立城岩中学校3年B組の生徒たちが、今回のプログラムに選ばれた。, ゲームの開始直後、女子12番・谷沢はるかと女子02番・内海幸枝は合流し、さらに女子16番・中川有香、女子17番・野田聡美、女子19番・松井知里のクラスメイト3人を仲間に加えた。. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Technically, the material in Angels' Border is less brutally violent than some of the sequences in the main story, but since you need to have read that story for this one to make sense, I would still not hand this book to a younger reader. One of the artists has a strange style where characters are drawn with upper lips that curve upwards. Read 42 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. A side story manga about the lighthouse girls from "Battle Royale"? plus the fact that this was written by the original author too makes me scream with delight. Time Travel with These 15 YA Historical Fiction Novels. Not as bloody as you might expect from a Battle Royale manga; it's mostly backstories and girls working together. 『バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境』(バトル・ロワイアル てんしたちのこっきょう、BATTLE ROYALE Angels' Border)は、原作:高見広春、漫画:大西実生子、小熊陽平による日本の漫画作品。『ヤングチャンピオン』(秋田書店)にて、2011年No.3から同年No.21まで連載された。 You kind of need to read the central story first. ohwell.

バトル・ロワイアルの登場人物. バトル警視. in the novel, there are also some side stories about the other students in the class, but not all of them. The tragedy of what happened in the lighthouse stuck with people even longer because the girls came ou. Definitely an interesting read! Then, if you read this volume, you will have your emotions pulled painfully to the surface, because this volume explains a couple of "why" things from the main story. I practically devoured Battle Royale the first time I read it. Please try again. (Initially, the term "queer-baiting" came to mind, as the content that concerned the two was brief and extremely vague.) バトル・ロワイアル (映画) - (特別篇) - (3d) - バトル・ロワイアルii 鎮魂歌(映画ii) - バトル・ロワイアル (漫画) - バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境 There aren't any science fiction or fantasy elements in this story, just a bunch of ninth graders trapped on an island with weapons and forced to kill each other until only one remains. Again, this manga highlighted the importance of life and every single person who competed in 'the project'. It's the maga/ graphic novel version that is just as dark and depressing, yet oddly good. I was, however, disappointed by the portrayal of most of the female students as well as the soul notably queer character. バトル封神. From the way the book was promoted, I assumed that Haruka's feelings about Yukie would be main focus, but I was severely disappointed when I realized this was not the cas. Start by marking “バトル・ロワイアル天使たちの国境” as Want to Read: Error rating book. バトル・ロワイアル天使たちの国境 作者 : 大西実生子(2011年No.3~8)、小熊陽平(2011年No.17~21) / 高見広春 出版社: 秋田書店 出版年: 2012-1-20 页数: 270 定价: 720 ISBN: 9784253143158 You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境 漫画 作者 原作:高見広春 漫画:大西実生子、2011年No.3 - 8 漫画:小熊陽平、2011年No.17 - 21 出版社 秋田書店 It's the maga/ graphic novel version that is just as dark and depressing, yet oddly good. This is rated Older Teen by the folks at Viz media so if you are offended bt murder, imprisonment, and girl on girl crushes then you might want to avoid this interesting side story to the original Battle Royale story. 同誌にて2011年No.3から同年No.21まで、原作:高見広春、漫画:大西実生子、小熊陽平・作画で『バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境』が連載された。こちらは、原作をベースとした灯台に籠った6人の女生徒達を中心に描いたスピンオフ作品である。 Just another few stories to an already great book. If you did the book or film, you'll love it. Sign me up! It is essentially a pointless little book and for die hard fans only, featuring two side stories about some of the girls holed up in the lighthouse prior to their annihilation.

Worth a read. バトル・ロワイアル天使たちの国境 book. 5人の女子は、ゲームの舞台である島をさまよった後、海辺の灯台に辿り着く。そこには水、レトルト食品、固形燃料などがあり、籠城するには最適だったため、内海たちは灯台に近付くクラスメイトを警戒しながら立て籠もることにした。その間にもゲームは進行し、それに伴い死んでいったクラスメイト達の... 5人の女子は、ゲームの舞台である島をさまよった後、海辺の灯台に辿り着く。そこには水、レトルト食品、固形燃料などがあり、籠城するには最適だったため、内海たちは灯台に近付くクラスメイトを警戒しながら立て籠もることにした。その間にもゲームは進行し、それに伴い死んでいったクラスメイト達の名前が発表されていく。そんな中、2人のクラスメイトが灯台の近くに現れた。1人は女子09番・榊祐子。5人の女子は半ば錯乱状態だった榊祐子を灯台に招き入れ保護し、内海を中心とした女子グループは6人になった。もう1人は男子15番・七原秋也。榊祐子を保護した約4時間後、重傷を負った七原秋也が近くの斜面から滑り落ちてきたのだ。七原を中に入れるのに榊は強硬に反対したが、鍵のかかる部屋に監禁するという条件で彼を灯台の中へ運び入れて介抱することになった。, 七原秋也が意識を取り戻す頃、中川有香が七原のためによそったクリームシチューを一口味見をした。この時、5月23日午後1時8分。天使たちが作った小さな国の崩壊が始まった。, 订阅关于バトル・ロワイアル天使たちの国境的评论: It really requires you to be familiar with the story beforehand, but if you are, it helps fill in the backstory for one of the most explosive sequences. If you've read Koushun Takami's novel, or the manga adaptation, or seen the movie, you remember the girls in the lighthouse. A nice view into Haruka and Matsui's characters - even Shinji Mimura. I've heard this compared to Hunger Games and... yeah, it is. So...pretty much like kids during any other... To see what your friends thought of this book. バトル野郎〜100万人の兄貴〜 Welcome back. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Battle Royale is an extremely long book so this only covers a couple of scenes but it was so good I was desperate for more. 『バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境』(バトル・ロワイアル てんしたちのこっきょう、BATTLE ROYALE Angels' Border)は、原作:高見広春、漫画:大西実生子、小熊陽平による日本の漫画作品。『ヤングチャンピオン』(秋田書店)にて、2011年No.3から同年No.21まで連載された。, 高見広春の小説『バトル・ロワイアル』を、作中ではあまり掘り下げて描かれなかった谷沢はるかや松井知里の視点から描いたスピンオフ作品である。灯台に立て籠もった6人の少女を中心に描いており、また谷沢はるかや松井知里の心の内や秘めた想いなどが詳しく描写されている。, Episode.1では大西実生子の作画で谷沢はるかを主人公にしたストーリーを、Episode.2では小熊陽平の作画で松井知里視点のエピソードが描かれる。, 過去に『ヤングチャンピオン』で連載されていた田口雅之版の劇画とは違い、教官名は原作と同じ坂持で、基本的なストーリーも原作小説に沿っている。, プログラム。それは、全体主義国家・大東亜共和国が毎年行っている軍事実験。中学3年生の学級1つが無作為に選びだされ、クラスメイト同士でたった1つの生き残りの椅子をかけて殺し合うというものだ。そして、修学旅行に行くバスに乗っていた香川県城岩町立城岩中学校3年B組の生徒たちが、今回のプログラムに選ばれた。, ゲームの開始直後、女子12番・谷沢はるかと女子02番・内海幸枝は合流し、さらに女子16番・中川有香、女子17番・野田聡美、女子19番・松井知里のクラスメイト3人を仲間に加えた。, 5人の女子は、ゲームの舞台である島をさまよった後、海辺の灯台に辿り着く。そこには水、レトルト食品、固形燃料などがあり、籠城するには最適だったため、内海たちは灯台に近付くクラスメイトを警戒しながら立て籠もることにした。その間にもゲームは進行し、それに伴い死んでいったクラスメイト達の名前が発表されていく。そんな中、2人のクラスメイトが灯台の近くに現れた。, 1人は女子09番・榊祐子。5人の女子は半ば錯乱状態だった榊祐子を灯台に招き入れ保護し、内海を中心とした女子グループは6人になった。, もう1人は男子15番・七原秋也。榊祐子を保護した約4時間後、重傷を負った七原秋也が近くの斜面から滑り落ちてきたのだ。七原を中に入れるのに榊は強硬に反対したが、鍵のかかる部屋に監禁するという条件で彼を灯台の中へ運び入れて介抱することになった。, 七原秋也が意識を取り戻すころ、中川有香が七原のためによそったクリームシチューを一口味見をした。この時、5月23日午後1時8分。天使たちが作った小さな国の崩壊が始まった。, バトル・ロワイアル (映画) - (特別篇) - (3D) - バトル・ロワイアルII 鎮魂歌(映画II) - バトル・ロワイアル (漫画) - バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境, バトル・ロワイアルの登場人物 - 七原秋也 - 中川典子 - 川田章吾 - 桐山和雄 - 相馬光子 - 三村信史 - 杉村弘樹 - 国信慶時, 高見広春 - 死のロングウォーク - ハンガー・ゲーム - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - バトルロイヤル - バトルロイヤルゲーム - デス・ゲーム, https://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=バトル・ロワイアル_天使たちの国境&oldid=76525234, 原作:高見広春、漫画:大西実生子、小熊陽平 『バトル・ロワイアル 天使たちの国境』 秋田書店〈ヤングチャンピオン・コミックス〉、全1巻. I mean, it teaches you to care about characters who are, in fact, brutalized in the main story, and even though you find out more about their lives in this one, that doesn't make it a sweet, fluffy story. I practically devoured Battle Royale the first time I read it. [because the girls' rather horrific deaths wil. We’d love your help. Unable to add item to Wish List. There aren't any science fiction or fantasy elements in this story, just a bunch of ninth graders trapped on an island with weapons and forced to kill each other until only one remains. Also, I hadn't read a manga in a while, so it took a hot second for me to get in the habit of properly reading from right to left. this was an okay read. Protesting injustice, sassing their elders, and sometimes saving the world. Recommended for people who've read the book and/or the graphic novels already. バトル・ロワイアル天使たちの国境 (ヤングチャンピオンコミックス) (Japanese) Comic 2.7 out of 5 stars 5 ratings.

the storytelling is non-linear and i both liked and disliked it. This coda to Battle Royale is not a necessary read since the fate of all the characters are known to anyone like me who has read the manga, but these are still nice little tales about friendship and love featuring some of the side characters from the lighthouse. I still adore Takami's work and appreciated the perspective that Angel's Border had to offer, but I'm not sure that it filled any niche untouched by the first volume.