Vocaloid Lyrics Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community.

Some content is for members only, please sign up to see all content.

【ニコニコ動画】[UTAU] ANTI THE∞HOLiC [SELENと星音ステラ]. This song was featured in the following albums: This song was featured in the following compilation albums: This song was featured in the mobile rhythm game, Hatsune Miku: Dreamy Vocal.

yagate yakikireru hakanai tanraku kairo, saa! CosMo's "explication" why Rho and Lambda have a similar height and body frame. she even made a PV with it!

My friend D-Artemisatto made a great duet with her newest UTAUloid SELEN and Stella!

There is not very much information about him because he seems to be very mysterious. ここではイナズマイレブンを中心にイラストを載せていこうと思います(*^_^*) 腐要素がありますので注意してください! jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10. Redo, reset.

ANTI THE∞HOLiC 50 Fav. UTAU.

ANTI THE∞HOLiC 30 Fav. 「ANTI THE∞JOLIC」 本家/sm7781905 様 ust/sm10478920 様 歌唱/騒音ユズヤ リンパート:騒音ユズヤ↑,High ルカパート:騒音ユズヤ弱,裏声① 【騒音ユズヤ】ANTI THE∞HOLIC【新音源配布】 It received new jackets in the SOUND VOLTEX series. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. United Kingdom. The origins of the characters in the song were revealed in the Star Girl and The Illusion Paradise series.

she even made a PV with it!

https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/ANTI_THE∞HOLiC?oldid=688684.

hakai no tsumishiro tsuminagara ni kakikieru, motsu mono mo motazaru mono mo itsuka itaru michi no hate, yukidomari tachidomari kiseki tayori jisetsu to iu gu okasu, yakusokusareta antei wa kentai ga subete kurai tsukusu, tanjou shoushitsu orinasu bunka wa misekake no junkan, rinne no ren'aitan wa ransuu akuma no zankou ni ochiru, = shosen wa toki kakeshi ruuru mokusatsushita tonsou, toki wo ayatsuru kamigami de sae nogarerarenai, (shishitsu yokuatsu sakushu dangai kakusa kiun... sura ), aa! Artist: cosMo@暴走P All time) 32 Fav.

In the SOUND VOLTEX series, Anti the∞HOLiC's title and artist were changed to ANTI THE∞HOLiC and GAiA×cosMo@暴走P, respectively.

Relying only on the path they've taken to a dead end, to a standstill, they then commit the foolishness known as 'cutting of your own legs', and disappearance together is a circle of make-believe, The love story of the cirle of life and death, sinks into the trench of a random number demon, Now! My friend D-Artemisatto made a great duet with her newest UTAUloid SELEN and Stella! ANTI THE∞HOLiC 6 Fav. 49 Fav. 1 Background 2 Succeeding versions 3 Lyrics 4 Derivatives 5 Other media appearances 5.1 Discography 5.2 Video games 6 Gallery 7 External links 7.1 Official 7.2 Unofficial “I deliver it via waves of a higher frequency than usual, please regard me well. 53 Fav. ANTI THE∞HOLiC 31 Fav. 22 Fav.

This page was last edited on 9 March 2020, at 21:19. ANTI THE∞HOLiC 54 Fav. Axis Powers: Hetalia.

2 Fav. ANTI THE∞HOLiC 29 Fav. 51 Fav. jubeat plus and SOUND VOLTEX use a game size cut of this version of Anti the∞HOLiC. SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.

Edit. Spark can sing mostly in japanese, but I think with a bit work he can sing in Spanish, English or any other language. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

This song shows Miku wearing an attire with the same style of Rho and Lambda, eventually this design would be featured in the, fromage (Yukari tuning, video), Lucifer (IA tuning, mixing), Nakazaki Hidora, Hosaka Kyousuke (illust), Krystal - Petal (cover, illust), Lucifer (VSQx), Lucifer (cover, VSQx), cosMo@Bousou-P (illust), A choreographic PV done using the software.

This song is part of The Fantastic Garden series. Hatsune Miku.

31 Fav.

ANTI THE∞HOLiC 3 Fav. ~Anti The ∞ Holic~ picture created by KagamineRin02 using the free Blingee photo editor for animation.

ANTI THE∞HOLiC 31 Fav. I dare say, a singing musical composition of the highest degree of difficulty.”—Author's comment. 46 Fav. shikai to mimagou feiku ruupu ni shuushifu wo, warera ni tsuzuku monotachi wo nozomi matou. "ANTI THE∞HOLiC" is a song featuring Kagamine Rin and Megurine Luka by cosMo. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Other Music Game Appearances: The lines marked with an asterisk (*) are only present on the jubeat plus cut of Anti the∞HOLiC, while the lines with ※ are only present on the SOUND VOLTEX cut of ANTI THE∞HOLiC. In the SOUND VOLTEX series, Anti the∞HOLiC's title and artist were changed to. ANTI THE∞HOLiC. United Kingdom. 52 Fav.

Kagamine Mirrors. They believe an "ideal solution" will be met after escaping the closed circle of the forgotten world. Axis Powers: Hetalia. Design ~Anti The ∞ Holic~ pics for ecards, add ~Anti The ∞ Holic~ art to profiles and wall posts, customize photos for scrapbooking and more. anti the∞holic. Then the punishment for breaking a commandent, that goes through the past, future, and present. It received new jackets in the SOUND VOLTEX series. Lyrics: GAiA

Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. The story of the song is that two girls, Rho (Rin) and Lambda (Luka), consider the various possibilities and outcomes that come with changing the future as a question of infinite things.

), https://remywiki.com/index.php?title=Anti_the_infinite_HOLiC&oldid=432271, A remastered version of Anti the∞HOLiC can be found on cosMo@暴走P's.

hajimeyou ka mirai no shingan kantei wo", "aa!

Also, if you make him sing, please link me back to the video or song so I can check it! 51 Fav.

damasareru na eien usobuku renkinjutsu ni", hajimari wa shitsubou ni yobisamasareta shin'en, yarinaoshi kuminaoshi katachi kaedo kakan ni yorisou shuuen, yoru wo suberu mamono no ou wa hitagokoro no kashaku ni tsuie, tokashita kinki de mo katadorishi kami wa boukyaku no kanata he, denshi no heiretsu jiga wa seisuu no ude ni hikare houraku, = shosen wa seimei no ruuru itsudatsushita meisou, inochi ayatsuru kamigami de sae izure kiesaru, aa! He is voiced by me (Felicia Val). He is friendly and cheerish and always has a smile on his face.

Destroy the 'pompous eternity (fake loop)'. Axis Powers: Hetalia. Vocaloid Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. ANTI THE∞HOLiC 31 Fav.

ANTI THE∞HOLiC. Allied Forces. The one they seek is a "concurrent light (ray)" that goes through the past, future, and present. 31 Fav.

*_* I'm so amazed right now!【ニコニコ動画】[UTAU] ANTI THE∞HOLiC [SELENと星音ステラ]. 51 Fav.

He has white wings, but he usually hides them. Description: Spark Enjel is an angel that came from Heaven looking for someone or something. “I deliver it via waves of a higher frequency than usual, please regard me well. An EDIT PV from Project Diva 2nd as well as the unofficial short version.

*_* I'm so amazed right now!

Album: DEBUTANTE IV (2009)

ANTI THE∞HOLiC was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on August 25th, 2016.

Song title "ANTI THE∞HOLiC" Original Upload Date: Jul.29.2009 2019 remake: Jul.29.2019 Singer: Kagamine Rin and Megurine Luka: Producer(s) CosMo (music, illust) GAiA (lyrics, story) Views: 1,800,000+ 2019 remake: 970,000+

(Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd. More info on UTAU wikia: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Spark_Enjel. The story of the song is that two girls, Rho (Rin) and Lambda (Luka), consider the various possibilities and outcomes that come with changing the future as a question of infinite things. anti the∞holic ssss上げ意見 ・高音早口、リズム難、音階難、音域広という要素が共通しててどれも高いレベルで難しい ヘッドフォンアクター ・リズム・音階共にきつい ・音階難、2.1オクの音域に最低、最高音も頻出。sかssでいいんじゃないか? First Music Game Appearance: jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) cosMo@暴走P pack ・音域がほぼ4オクターブ使うため、歌唱するのは非常に難がある。 ・hihihiBをロングトーン。ホイッスルをどう長続きさせるかがポイント。 【hihiE~hihiG#域】ホイッスルボイスが使えないと歌うのは困難。 ANTI THE ∞ HOLIC 最高音hihiF# 歌唱難易度★10

https://vocaloid.fandom.com/wiki/ANTI_THE∞HOLiC?oldid=1097854, "saa!

sekai ni shirushi itsuwari fushite mo, aa! 29 Fav.

Axis Powers: Hetalia. Dr. Realist. Pixiv Id 63325. Length: 1:57 (jubeat plus), 1:59 (SOUND VOLTEX)

話題のドラマ・アニメ・映画とともに紹介 曲名:anti the∞holic 歌手:鏡音リン,巡音ルカ 『anti the holicを歌ってみた』参考情報。 歌詞や音源のダウンロード、人気の動画で歌い方や音域の参考にしてく …

This song is part of The Fantastic Garden series.

Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. He loves to sing as well.

Composition/Arrangement: cosMo@BousouP BPM: 170 10 Fav.

49 Fav.

On the For UltraPlayers album, Anti the∞HOLiC was credited to.

ANTI THE∞HOLiC 12 Fav.

Even if the form keeps changing, towards the arm of the central star and collapses, Ah!

Vocals: Luka Megurine, Rin Kagamine Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Edit source History Talk (0) Comments Share.

Nagato Yuki |« First « Previous page 6 of 6.