The song was initially uploaded to SoundCloud and YouTube [1] in 2019; following Powfu signing to Columbia Records and Robots + Humans, the song was released on streaming services on February 8, 2020. And I, don't stay awake for too long [2]

He yells, “why not? He lies with his hands on his chest on his deathbed in the forest. beabadoobee(ビーバドゥービー)」の歌詞和訳・動画・楽曲解説をご紹介。歌詞和訳からその意味を掘り下げます。, death bed (coffee for your head)(デス・ベッド コーヒー・フォー・ユー・ヘッド)は2020年2月8日リリースのシングルで、「Poems of the Past(ポエムス・オブ・ザ・パスト)」に収録されています。, Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed, Yeah, I don't wanna fall asleep, I don't wanna pass away, I been thinking of our future 'cause I'll never see those days, I don't know why this has happened, but I probably deserve it, I tried to do my best, but you know that I'm not perfect, I been praying for forgiveness, you've been praying for my health, When I leave this earth, hopin' you'll find someone else, 'Cause yeah, we still young, there's so much we haven't done, Getting married, start a family, watch your husband with his son, I wish it could be me, but I won't make it out this bed, I hope I go to heaven so I see you once again, My life was kinda short, but I got so many blessings, Happy you were mine, it sucks that it's all ending, It'll get you up and going out of bed (Yeah, ayy), It'll get you up and going out of bed (Ayy, yeah), I'm happy that you here with me, I'm sorry if I tear up, When me and you were younger, you would always make me cheer up, Taking goofy videos and walking through the park, You would jump into my arms every time you heard a bark, Cuddle in your sheets, sing me sound asleep, And sneak out through your kitchen at exactly 1:03, Sundays, went to church, on Mondays, watched a movie, Soon you'll be alone, sorry that you have to lose me, 「death bed (coffee for your head)(デス・ベッド コーヒー・フォー・ユー・ヘッド)」は、イギリスのシンガーソングライターbeabadoobee(ビーバドゥービー)をフューチャーしたカナダのミュージシャン、Powfu(パウフー)の曲です。, 2019年に最初にSoundCloudとYouTubeにアップロードされ、後にパウフーがColumbia Recordsに署名した後、2020年2月8日にストリーミングサービスでリリースされました。EP「Poems of the Past(ポエムス・オブ・ザ・パスト)」にも収録されています。br />, 「death bed (coffee for your head)(デス・ベッド コーヒー・フォー・ユー・ヘッド)」はビーバドゥービーの「Coffee(コーヒー)」をサンプリングした曲で、2020年初頭にビデオ共有アプリTikTokでバイラルとなり、3月だけでも41億以上の再生回数を獲得しました。, 「Poems of the Past(ポエムス・オブ・ザ・パスト)」に収録されています。, 以上、Powfu / death bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee の歌詞和訳・動画・楽曲解説でした。, Powfu / death bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説, Little Mix / Break Up Song の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説, Eminem / Godzilla ft. Juice WRLD の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説, Taylor Swift / cardigan の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説, Trevor Daniel / Falling の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説, Hailee Steinfeld / I Love You's の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説, Hailee Steinfeld / Wrong Direction の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説, Hailee Steinfeld / Afterlife の歌詞の意味は?歌詞和訳と楽曲解説. I'll make a cup of coffee for your head beabadoobee) [coffee for your head]Powfu. La canción incluye fragmentos de otro tema de 2017 "Coffee" de beabadoobee, quien aparece reconocida en los títulos de crédito. Powfu cuddles with his girlfriend in bed. Go ahead という言葉には3通りの使い方があります。この3つのポイントを抑える事で海外旅行など即実践でGo aheadを使いこなす事ができるようになります。では早速使い方を場面別で解りやすく解説していきます。1.先に行く時のGo ah 50. Finalmente fue lanzada a los servicios de streaming y descarga en febrero de 2020. Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Video Review: Janelle Monáe & Jidenna “Yoga”, Video Review: Natural Selection “Do Anything”, Video Review: Bad Bunny & Jhay Cortez “Dákiti”, Video Review: KSI, Craig David & Digital Farm Animals “Really Love”. I been thinking of our future cause I'll never see those days

I hope I go to heaven, so I see you once again Someday, he’ll see his ex-girlfriend and he’ll feel nothing. Beabadoobee – Death Bed», «Eesti Tipp-40 Muusikas: Selle nädala kangelased on The Weeknd ja AG», «Finnishcharts.com – Powfu feat. Back in the forest, he flops on the deathbed and walks around it. The sales clerk asks if he’s twenty-one. However, he wanted to get drunk. 14 Greatest Hits - Trini Lopez. And I, don't stay awake for too long It'll get you up and going out of bed Pam Avoledo spends her time binge-watching classic teen dramas and stands firm in her pro-Leyton stance. He wasn’t much of a drinker. He shuts his locker and walks past them. She tells him it’ll get better. You would jump into my arms every time you heard a bark That was it. At night, he skateboards on the sidewalk. I'm sorry if I tear up Powfu groans as he rolls over. Soon you'll be alone, sorry that you have to lose me death bed (feat. ControlZoe Wees Control - Zoe Wees. Don't go to bed 歌詞和訳からその意味を掘り下げます。 death bed (coffee for your head)(デス・ベッド コーヒー・フォー・ユー・ヘッド)は2020年2月8日リリースのシングルで、「Poems of the Past(ポエムス・オブ・ザ・パスト)」に収録されています。 Fair use is a use permitted by a copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing Don't go to bed She also received her journalism degree in 2006 from Oakland University and has been published in the White Wall Review. He nods and the sales clerk rings him up. One of his female friends cringes and says he’s can’t go home like it. I'll make a cup of coffee for your head She blows him a kiss as he walks out of the bedroom. Esta página se editó por última vez el 4 sep 2020 a las 21:56. Don't go to bed I wish it could be me, but I won't make it off this bed It'll get you up and going out of bed

I'll make a cup of coffee for your head

Back in bed, he kisses his girlfriend.

Powfu falls asleep on his friend’s floor. I been praying for forgiveness, you been praying for my health When I leave this earth, hoping you'll find someone else Death Bedは、恋人を残して死を迎えようとする男性の心の内を歌った曲です。健気に自分を励ます恋人に対しての感謝の気持ちと、楽しかった二人の過去の思い出を語る…という構成になっています。, この曲はイギリスのアーティスト、beabadoobeeの楽曲「Coffee」をサンプリングしており、曲全体の可愛らしさと切なさを高めていると同時に、歌詞が伝えたいストーリーにも非常に重要な役目を担っています。, このサンプリングですが、Powfu自身がサウンドクラウド(音楽ストリーミングサービス)で色々な曲を聞き漁っていたとき、beabadoobeeの歌がサンプリングされた曲に偶然出会ったことがきっかけらしいです。彼女の音に強く惹かれた彼は、自分でもその音を取り込んだ曲を作ってみたいと思い、Death Bedの作曲を始めたそう。, ちなみにPowfuは、ロマンチックなストーリーを書くことで知られる作家、ニコラス・スパークスの作品が好きだと公言しています。この曲の歌詞も、映画『きみに読む物語』の中で、ある老人が死を迎えるシーンを見た際に「彼ら(登場人物)は一体どんな気持ちだろうか?」と想像したのが歌詞の元ネタなんだとか。, 今回はそんなPowfu(パウフー)、「Death Bed (coffee for your head)(デス・ベッド)」の和訳を紹介します。, あんまり夜更かししちゃだめよ眠っちゃだめだからねコーヒー淹れてあげるから今にきっと良くなってベッドから出てこれるわ, 可愛らしい声で歌われる上記のフレーズは、曲のバックで常に流れています。彼氏のためにコーヒーを淹れる彼女という光景はよくあることですが、ここでは「ベッドの上で死にかけている彼氏と励ます彼女」というシチュエーションを付け加えています。, ああ まだ寝たくないよ死にたくなんかない将来の事も考えみたりしてるそんな日なんて来ないだろうからどうしてこうなったかわからないけどきっとこうなる運命だったんだろう俺もベストを尽くそうとしたけどわかるだろ 俺も完璧じゃないからさ, 俺は許されることを願っていて君は俺の回復を願ってくれてる俺の命がこの地球を離れたら君に新しい相手が見かりますようにだって君と俺はまだ若いんだから出来なかったことがたくさんあるだろ結婚して 家族を作ってそんで息子と一緒に夫を見守りなよ, 俺がその夫になれたら良かったけどこのベッドからは出られないからさどうか天国に行けますようにそしたら君にまた会えるさ俺の人生はまあ短かったけどいいことはたくさんあったよ君が俺の恋人で幸せだったクソ これで終わりなんて…, 君がいてくれて俺は幸せだよ君を傷つけたらごめんね俺達ふたりが若かったころ君はいつも俺を励ましてくれたふざけたビデオなんか撮りながら公園を一緒に歩いたよな君は犬に吠えられるたび俺の腕の中に飛び込んできたもんだ, シーツの下で君を抱きしめて俺は君の寝息を聞くんだそんでキッチンを通って抜け出すのさちょうど午前1時3分にね日曜には教会に行って月曜には映画を見たんだ近いうちに君は独りになってしまうねこんなことになってごめんよ, 「Death Bed (coffee for your head)(デス・ベッド)」 – Powfu(パウフー)の歌詞を和訳, 音楽配信サービスはたくさん種類がありますが、サイト管理人は「Amazon Music Unlimited」を使っています。, ・楽曲数が最大(6500万曲):世界No.1のラインナップ。超マイナーでも見つかる・月額コストが低い:月額780円と他の音楽配信サービスと比較して超低価格・Alexa対応:音声操作で好きな時に手軽に聴ける・ダウンロード機能有:ダウンロードしておけばオフライン時でも聴ける・おすすめ・プレイリスト充実:まだ知らない良曲にきっと出会える, 正直、他の音楽配信サービスより群を抜いてお得です。まだ音楽配信サービスを使ったことがない方も、他の音楽配信サービスを利用中の方も、Amazon Music Unlimitedを使ってみてください。きっとヘビーユーザーになるはずです。, 和訳は公式のものではなく、あくまで管理人あにの個人的なセンスで作成しているため、意訳が多くあります。 [3] When consumed in moderation, coffee can be very good for your brain. Holding a rose, he knocks on his girlfriend’s door. Powfu burps and says he got some liquid courage. he picks out a 6-pack of beer. And sneak out through your kitchen at exactly 1:03 Don't stay awake for too long I tried to do my best, but you know that I'm not perfect He wheels her around in a grocery cart in the city.

As he walks out of the store, he opens a can and drinks. She sits on the floor next to him and puts her arm around him. My Own World - Davina Michelle ... 14 Greatest HitsTrini Lopez. Don't go to bed He turns his head to the bucket. He lies with his hands on his chest on his deathbed in the forest. death bed (feat. あんまり夜更かししちゃだめよ 眠っちゃだめだからね コーヒー淹れてあげるから 今にきっと良くなって Don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head «Death Bed (Coffee for Your Head)» originalmente titulada «Death Bed»[1]​[2]​ (en minúsculas) es una canción del músico canadiense Powfu, con la cantante y compositora filipino-británica, beabadoobee. Don't stay awake for too long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJPMnTXl63E. 49. "Death Bed (Coffee for Your Head)", originally titled "Death Bed" (stylized in all lowercase), is a song by Canadian musician Powfu, featuring Filipino-British singer-songwriter Beabadoobee. I don't wanna fall asleep I'll make a cup of coffee for your head Cause yeah, we still young there so much we haven't done Taking goofy videos while walking through the park Powfu closes his locker and watches his ex-girlfriend talk with a senior. [4]​, La canción se hizo viral en la aplicación de compartir vídeos TikTok a principios de 2020. It'll get you up and going out of bed. Don't stay awake for too long 今回はそんなPowfu(パウフー)、「Death Bed (coffee for your head)(デス・ベッド)」の和訳を紹介します。 「Death Bed (coffee for your head)」歌詞の意味と和訳. My life was kinda short, but I got so many blessings Don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head She puts his arm around him as they walk by the lake. They stop at Wendy’s and order. Beabadoobee – Death Bed», Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, «Top Singoli – Classifica settimanale WK 19», «Top 20 Most Streamed International & Domestic Singles In Malaysia», Recording Industry Association of Malaysia, «Dutchcharts.nl – Powfu feat.