Datte Maou Sama wa Kare ga Kirai Chapter 3 (Manga + DRAMA CD) part 2 ドラマCDが聴ける最大 In short, this is all you can expect from Quell, a bit of silliness, a bit of heartfelt love, and a bit of drama (with a happy end! In this household, we love happy ends!) Drama CD Taiga Genso Radio Drama "Mado Soshi" Dai 1 Ki First Part Special Edition (w/ Animate bonuses & common bonus), Kirai de Sasete [w/ Manga Booklet, Limited Edition], Tashiro-kun, Kimitte Yatsu wa. [w/ Manga Booklet, Limited Edition], Drama CD "Sasaki to Miyano" Vol.2 [Limited Edition], Drama CD "Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko", Neo Romance Situation CD Geten no Hana 5 Mitsugetsu no Himegoto Kanbe & Hanbe no Sho.

BLESS YOUUU. A complete and up-to-date compilation list of all Japanese BLs (feel free to message me on any changes, additions, and new releases) Drama CD (Shunsuke Takeuchi, Kotaro Nishiyama, Shugo Nakamura, Sho Nogami). The boys are moving forward! YAOI WARNING!! 2020-11-10 17:38:08 [CD] Hana Doll*2nd Season INCOMPLICA:IU -Univers- ; 2020-07-07 19:39:49 EROSION to release the second single with two songs plus a voice drama. And while these rumors, Haruya goes to an art college while working as a popular gay prostitute. What's New. _____. 2019-05-20T11:56:31Z Comment by Weikim. All Rights Reserved. "Girls und Panzer das Finale (Anime)" Drama CD 4 - Oyatsu no Jikan wa Mada kashira. A complete and up-to-date compilation list of all Japanese BLs (feel free to message me on any changes, additions, and new releases), 30sai made Dotei dato Mahotsukai ni Narerurashii, His - I Didn't Think I Would Fall In Love, Killing Curriculum: Jinroh Shokei Game - Prologue, Love Place: Hakanaki Kata Omoi - Gaiya no Koi, Takumi-kun Series 5: That, Sunny Blue Sky, Takumi-kun Series 3: The Beauty of Detail, Takumi-kun Series 2: Rainbow Colored Glass, Takumi-kun Series 1: And The Spring Breeze Whispers. Also, adding an uncle to the family?! Watch BL Drama CD + Manga by bl on dailymotion. @wei-37 OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. We have recently updated our privacy policy, which will be implemented from May 25, 2018 onwards. Haruka is good-looking and popular, but quite the devil. Tokiwa is a quiet and shy loner. After their chance encounter in Katekyo!, the unlikely pair, Also includes a sequel chapter and extra pages of the main pairing from Renai Fuyuki Todoki. Listen to new BLCD, drama cd audio mp3 online. ; 2020-06-10 15:25:39 "DIABOLIK LOVERS MORE, MORE BLOOD" drama CD vol.10 listed! Just click 'my 2nd acc' on my profile :) 2019-01-19T12:54:15Z Comment by Weikim Don't Watch! Boy x Boy Don't Like ? But Marleen, a pianist at a bar he frequents, is, Nanao Shirahane is notorious for being a male siren, able to lure in and ‘slay’ any man simply upon his will. Getting stronger together! If you love Quell, don't miss this one!

The young actor Emoto wants to get in contact with, Warui Koto Shitai (Mikado x Towa #1) Release Date: 2007.12.28 ↳Chapter #1 – #3: Complete ↳Oneshot #1 – I want your attention: Complete (Not part, “In order to conceal that he’s a werewolf, Coyote avoids getting too involved with humans. Watch and download manga drama BL CD online. @glhea-talle: sorry for the wait, i've uploaded all the tracks onto my sec acc. At, As the engagement to the company president’s daughter had been settled, days passed in smooth sailing for Tachibana when in front of him, the university. "Girls und Panzer das Finale (Anime)" Drama CD 3 - Renshujiai desu! © 2003-2020 Neowing.

Title: Cherry Pairing: Maeno Tomoaki x Suzuki Tatsuhisa. ; 2020-07-07 19:39:28 uma vs. Morimori Atsushi to release new album with 15 tracks total. ; 2020-03-13 15:22:35 [Drama CD…

The voice actors do the amazing job, the sound management did the amazing job too, the graphic designers also did an awesome job on the art and description inside a pamphlet! He doesn’t realize it, but he’s in love with his best friend, University student Aoi Yamamoto joins the Sake Research society hoping to get a girlfriend and lose his virginity, despite being unable to tolerate alcohol.