Who would’ve ever thought a blood sport would produce some of the finest and bluntest commentary on the pitfalls and brokenness of ‘modern’ established civilization? Even doctors have come out on the steps of the Supreme Court and discussed masks specifically not working and simply being a propaganda tool. The Dems are the boots on the ground for the globalists and communist China’s attack on freedom. It’s not right. UFC Vegas — Bryce Mitchell Ends Presser With Anti-Mask Speech . Hi.

As a nurse, I admit It This should be painful to watch but I have such utter contempt for this scumbag and the hate-filled left that instead, I enjoy it. What’s the difference between “up until now” and just “until now”? OUTSTANDING!!!!

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Thanks! It isn’t in the Fed’s wheelhouse to overpower the states; see 10A, which the left have yet to comprehend unless it serves them. Most of the time I just simply forget to bring one with me.

Who knows? Jokomom totally agree and have said it many times on many matters as well the absurd mask sham for 6 months + now ! Solid man with fast fists speaks with more precision and insight than the rotten elites running his state… and I don’t even watch UFC, but as an atheist I’m just gonna say, “God Bless the UFC and its punching voices for crushing the chains of our dominating civilization to a pulp through common sense and authenticity.”. 今まで、僕の友達の人生は悪戦苦闘ばかりでした 。, We went on an epic journey up the Nile.

Rock the Vote! I’ll never vote for another Republican in my life. . Mask’s do not work for a cold virus. I totally agree with you Dune! They’ve made messes there and here, then fly away to other states to escape their failures because the feelgood ideas aren’t sustainable in real life. Masks and lockdowns were to prolong the virus until Election Day. 「pop team epic」(ポップ チーム エピック )は、上坂すみれの楽曲。上坂の9枚目のシングルとして2018年 1月31日にking amusement creativeから発売された 。. PS I enjoy visiting this site! […] 引用元: 「epic」の意味と使い方 、若者がよく使う英語のスラング | 英語 with Luke. Having readt this ,I understand. I agree. Living in Missouri, I’m seeing Arkansas natives fleeing the woketopian walmart hell they voted for and I call them out on it. 日本人全員がurban dictionary  わかるわけでは、ないのでw ページも見やすくて良いですね ;). Don’t come here and vote for the same stoopid shit you are running from, sit out an election and see what works.

How much pressure are parents under? Why is media spinning narratives about wearing masks and suppressing the facts? Release the Denmark study, burn the ‘n face diapers. I kinda like this line. そのあと、今日起こったことで一番ワクワクしたこと!と書いた後に、epic fail!と書いているんだけれど、この場合はどんな意味になるのでしょうか? Thanks for not being a pussy. If Biden wins, this will be a FEDERAL mandate along with more lock-downs and they will send cops to arrest people who refuse to comply. Thank you. Hi Kay, I see the same thing, and I hate it. There’s a difference between having a so-called positive test and actually being contagious. Guess who just became a Bryce Mitchell fan… THIS GUY!! Too, I totally agree with you about the efficacy of masks. Yes folks, wear a mask to prevent Covid (even though the science says otherwise). If we wanted to, we can stop this but people are paralyzed with fear over a virus that’s 99.997% recoverable, thanks to the media propaganda. Medical tyranny now what is next without a voting voice. There is no longer a factual basis to demand 2-week lockdowns based on a so-called positive test. God Bless him.

I can drive 5 minutes outside the city limits and NOT have wear it – fair trade.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-voters-wont-be-required-to-wear-masks-at-polling-locations-appeals-court-rules Yes, AND Biden (Kamala?) https://youtu.be/-bDBKkyKW_o. Rebreathing viruses is harmful. Then read the CDC’s guidelines for the test itself, the extreme care that must be taken with sample collection, temperature and the reagents and protocol to prevent contamination.

Abbott fought hard for this If we would have used the Swedish model of herd immunity it would be gone and done with by now. Hopefully this is resolved, and quickly. That’s not much to ask for, not at all. Thank you for keeping your bad breath to yourselves. FEAR & TERROR of LIVING and DYING! If you, as a governor, decide to cut businesses to half capacity, then your salary also gets cut to half capacity for the duration. I won’t but i feel sorry for those who would comply, Not to worry – alot of Drama, but ain’t gonna happen. Lots of questions being asked about the validity of the test’s basis. Dana White is a national treasure and I don’t think I’d even like the guy in real life.

Making them wear a mask all day is criminal abuse!!! Very eloquent defense of freedom, child rights to clean air, working mom struggling to make ends meet and liberty. I was a cop for 21 years. To all those that wear a mask, thank you. It’s about control people. 以後お見知り置きを願います。 のような感じで… I wear masks sometimes–at my option, regardless of what kind of store I am in but it is basically my choice when I wear them. 英語の教師と作家。父はイギリス人、母はアメリカ人。イギリス生まれ、13歳でアメリカへ。卒業後はワシントンDCで記者。現在東京に在住。著書に『この英語、どう違う?』(KADOKAWA)、『とりあえずは英語でなんと言う?』 (大和書房)、など。NHK基礎英語1と婦人公論の連載。, 「epic」の意味と使い方 、若者がよく使う英語のスラング | 英語 with Luke | 脳みそのしわ, https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%A8%E3%83%94%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF_(%E9%9F%B3%E6%A5%BD). 私たちは冒険旅行をしてナイル川をさかのぼった。, We went on an epic road trip last year. Gov. At first everyone wore it inside businesses. How about Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Gov, and Bryce for Lt Gov, If biden somehow ends up in the white house we will be living in masks the next 4 years, And quarantined in our homes for the next 4 years! hi, gr8 site, need website like urs!

Death rates up after masks are mandated, or enforced. We are shutting down peoples lives for essentially the equivalence of the flu. And what they’ve done to children in the name of fighting a Chinese biowarfare attack is child abuse. Australians used to be free people too…. 「POP TEAM EPIC」(ポップ チーム エピック[2])は、上坂すみれの楽曲。上坂の9枚目のシングルとして2018年1月31日にKING AMUSEMENT CREATIVEから発売された[3]。, 前作EP『彼女の幻想』から約3か月ぶりのシングル。ナンバリングシングルとしては『踊れ!きゅーきょく哲学』以来半年ぶりとなる。表題曲はテレビアニメ『ポプテピピック』のオープニングテーマに起用された。曲名は同アニメの英語表記「POP TEAM EPIC」と同じ文字であるが、読みはそれぞれ異なっている。, 発売形態は通常盤(KICM-1824)、初回限定盤(KICM-91824)、期間限定アニメ盤(KICM-91825)の3種類で、初回限定盤には表題曲「POP TEAM EPIC」のミュージック・ビデオが収録されたDVDが付属する[4]。, 音ははっきりと聞こえるが歌詞にはメッセージ性はなく、上坂本人は「ディスコミュニケーション感がすごい」と評価している[2][5]。また、ボーカルがズタズタに刻まれるなど、曲の加工が多く、それによって魅力が膨らんでいるとも語っている[2][5]。, 2018年2月12日付のオリコン週間シングルランキングでは、1.0万枚を売り上げ12位にランクイン。初動枚数はデビュー以来最高記録となった。また、オリコン週間デジタルシングルランキングでは、2.6万ダウンロードで2位にランクイン。当時のデジタルシングルランキングにおけるアニメ楽曲の最高ダウンロード数を記録し、アニメ部門で初の1位獲得となった。, ビルボードにおいても、配信チャートでのダウンロード数の多さが決め手となりHot Animationにおいて初の1位を獲得した[6]。また、Top Download Songsでも2位にランクインした。, 2019年3月1日には、ソニー・ミュージックエンタテインメントのアニメソング人気投票キャンペーン「平成アニソン大賞」において企画賞(2010年 - 2019年)に選出された[7]。, 【インタビュー】上坂すみれ「POP TEAM EPIC」リリース記念インタビュー&『ポプテピピック』への不満を語る「人をだますのはよくないと思います」, 上坂すみれニューシングル「POP TEAM EPIC」発売決定!! TVアニメ「ポプテピピック」オープニングテーマ さらに法人別オリジナル特典も決定!, 上坂すみれの9th シングル「POP TEAM EPIC」コメント付試聴動画が公開!, 上坂すみれ「POP TEAM EPIC」インタビュー 問題作「ポプテピピック」オープニングテーマと2018年のすみぺ, 【ビルボード】話題の『ポプテピピック』で上坂すみれが歌うOPがアニメ・チャート初登場首位, https://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=POP_TEAM_EPIC_(曲)&oldid=79414263.

It’s a NWO reset virus. My new favorite sports figure. A true sports role model. How many of these labs and collectors are actually meeting the extreme standards? Losing jobs kills The one that finally fully enslaves us. Masks are all about social control! We were set up as a republic of states, not an autocratic top down form of government. People, It just can’t be said any better than that!

Some do well, many don’t, which is why there’s mass exodus from CA and my native NY, which I love dearly, but for the overpowering politics of NYC. If you are reading this and you wear a mask into Home Depot, Walmart, etc… STOP! That was incredibly well said and I think you’d be surprised by how many people feel exactly the same way, myself included; they’re just getting censored.

あの映画は最高だったね。, Hey, that shirt is epic, man. I say it’s time to turn this shit around. can the same be said of his Governor ? https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Masks-Science.pdf, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-voters-wont-be-required-to-wear-masks-at-polling-locations-appeals-court-rules. How many older children are dropping out, committing suicide, taking drugs both prescribed and not? it appears that Arkansas schools taught this man critical thinking. Why doesn’t he overturn the Governors as what they are doing is breaking our Constitutional rights. 最近、「epic」というスラングが英語圏の国で使われるようになりました。 「epic」は普通の英語としても使われていて、スラングの意味を理解するには、まず普通の「epic」の意味を知っておいたほうがいいと思います。, 基本的に、「epic」は叙事詩を意味する名詞です。「epic」という詩は長い物語的な詩で、 国の誕生の話をよくします。通常、一つの国には一つか二つの「epic」しかありません。例えば、ギリシア語の「epic」は「イリアス」と「オデュッセイア」です。ラテン語の「epic」は「アエネイス」です。イタリア語の「epic」は「神曲」です。英語の「epic」は「Paradise Lost」や「The Faerie Queen」です。, We had to read many epic poems in university. It’s time to put an end to the madness.