She accepted my invitation (to/ for )dinner. In this alternative, "to" is not a preposition but an infinitive stem: He invited her to dine with him. There's not really a clear difference unless you provide some examples. and for is for the reason you're invited. 相手に通知されません。 質問者のみ、だれが「ちがうかも」したかを知ることができます。 OK. 過去のコメントを読み込む gurei. We're sorry. Replies and comments they make will be collapsed/hidden by default. この表現は自然ですか?, 私はアメリカへ帰った。 と 私はアメリカに戻った。 と 私はアメリカに帰った。 と 私はアメリカへ戻った。 はどう違いますか?, 部屋へ帰って! と 部屋に帰って! と 部屋へ戻って! と 部屋に戻って! はどう違いますか?, 私が財布を盗んだと皆は疑っている と 財布を盗んだのが私だと皆が疑っている はどう違いますか?, 「立ってくれませんか?」と「立ち上がってくれませんか?」の違いは、何ですか。 と 立ち上がって! はどう違いますか?. Third, the grammatical reason that "to" is superior to "for" there seems to me to be that we frequently use "invitation to" with verb following "to." invite to と invite for はどう違いますか?説明が難しい場合は、例文を教えて下さい。 権利侵害を報告する ; 回答 「ちがうかも」したとき. to is for the place that you are invited. 興味ある言語のレベルを表しています。レベルを設定すると、他のユーザーがあなたの質問に回答するときの参考にしてくれます。, 相手に通知されません。

A typical Indian breakfast/ The average Indian.... Re: Past tense or present continuous tense. 英語 (アメリ … When you block a person, they can no longer invite you to a private message or post to your profile wall. 2017年4月20日. Correct position of 'prepositional phrase'. but both can be used to tell the place you're invited to , is it correct to say 'invite for a dinner', @northernstar invite to is more appropriate, It's so nice of you for inviting me to come.

She received an invitation to dine with him. Note: if you proceed, you will no longer be following. 質問者のみ、だれが「ちがうかも」したかを知ることができます。. You must be signed in to continue. Finally, you'll never receive email notifications about content they create or likes they designate for your content. Current Visitors: 368 (1 member, 367 guests). Over Easter I stayed at home as I needed to study for some exams. She accepted his invitation …